The Town House is a Category 'A' listed building of Edwardian Baroque Style. The building combines three linked structures individually constructed and separately opened in 1907 (Carnegie Library), 1914 (Town House) and 1928 (Town Hall). The Town House underwent a £9m refurbishment with support from the Heritage Lottery Fund, Scottish Arts Council, and Historic Scotland before re-opening as a multi-purpose Arts Venue in 2004.
This venue now has facilities capable of hosting a variety of performances from West End productions to local amateur groups. The details of forthcoming attractions are available in our latest brochure. You can book tickets for these performances online or by contacting our Box Office on 01698 452299.
The Town House is a short walk from rail and bus links and is only 5 minutes from the M74. The Venue is fully accessible to disabled visitors has its own dedicated disabled car parking bays. There is a public pay and display car park adjacent to the venue.
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture Limited
Registered Office: Floor 1, North Stand, Cadzow Avenue, Hamilton, ML3 0LX
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture Ltd is a recognised Scottish Charity, No. SC032549, VAT No. 997 3253 70 delivering services on behalf of South Lanarkshire Council.