All SLLC Fitness classes
At South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture there are a number of different fitness classes that can help you achieve your fitness goals, whether you want to lose weight, increase muscle tone, stay fit, or just have some fun, we have a fitness class for you.
Within the programme there are a wide range of classes available from Aqua Fit, Metafit , Pilates and Zumba. We also offer a range of Les Mills classes including Body Pump, Combat and Attack as well as CX Worx and Body Jam. We also have a range of activities within our Active Communities programme. To see the full programme just click here.
Below are the timetables for all facilities within South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture.
If you would like to book a class you can do so by contacting the relevant centre or by clicking the online booking button.
Which fitness class?
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture fitness classes
- Alistair McCoist Complex Fitness timetables
- Biggar Municipal Hall Fitness timetables
- Biggar Sports Centre Fitness timetable
- Blackwood and Kirkmuirhall Fitness timetables
- Blantyre Leisure Centre Fitness timetables
- Carluke Leisure Centre Fitness timetables
- Coalburn Leisure Complex Fitness timetables
- Dollan Aqua Centre Fitness timetables
- Duncanrig Sports Centre Fitness timetables
- Eastfield - Lifestyle Fitness timetables
- Fairhill - Lifestyles Fitness timetables
- Hamilton Water Palace Fitness timetables
- Hareleeshill Sports Barn Fitness timetables
- Jock Stein Centre Fitness timetables
- John Wright Sports Centre Fitness timetables
- Lanark - Lifestyles Fitness timetables
- Larkhall Leisure Centre Fitness timetables
- Lesmahagow Sports Facility Fitness timetables
- Stewartfield Community Sports Centre Fitness timetables
- Strathaven Leisure Centre Fitness timetables
- Uddingston Sports Centre Fitness timetables
- Willie Waddell Sports and Community Centre Fitness timetables
- Please note that all fitness class timetables run indefinitely and are subject to variation/cancellation during public and school holidays. The timetable is managed in real time and will reflect last minute cancellations due to adverse weather/coach illness etc.
- If you give 4 hours notice or more of a cancellation, your booking will be moved to another available time. If no suitable time is available, you will receive a full refund.
- If you fail to give 4 hours notice of a cancellation or do not turn up for a pre-booked class, you will not receive a refund for the lost booking. Members and Activage card holders will be charged a £2 cancellation fee. If you have an outstanding payment (say a £2 cancellation for a class) you may be refused the booking or access to the class until you have paid the outstanding amount.
- If a customer, who has pre-booked their class and has not turned up for the class start time, their space may be given to a customer who is waiting.
- Names on the booking sheet are non transferable. Any customer arriving more than 5 minutes late will be denied access to the class as they have missed the warm up.
- We cannot always guarantee the teacher mentioned will take the class due to sickness and holidays.
- All class participants must register at reception / kiosk and pass a fitness class ticket on to the class instructor.
- Spot checks will be carried out on a regular basis to ensure all customers have a valid receipt.