SLLC delivers an extensive Football programme across the whole locality. This caters for both boys and girls from the age of 3 to 16.
All sessions within the programme are delivered by a qualified Scottish FA Coach and are focused on skills, technique, game awareness and most importantly enjoyment.
We also work in partnership with the Scottish FA to provide various opportunities for young people and adults, from participating in football programmes to developing as coaches.
Football is available at the following South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture venues:
- Alistair McCoist Complex
- Biggar Sports Centre
- Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill Community Wing
- Blantyre Leisure Centre
- Carluke Leisure Centre
- Hamilton Palace Sports Ground
- Jock Stein Centre
- John Wright Sports Centre
- Larkhall Leisure Centre
- Lesmahagow Sports Facility
- Stewartfield Community Centre
- Stonelaw Community Sports Centre
- Strathaven Leisure Centre
- Uddingston Sports Centre
- Willie Waddell Sports and Community Centre