All SLLC Fitness classes
At South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture we offer a wide variety of fitness classes, both in our centres and online. Whether it is Indoor Body Pump at Dollan Aqua Centre, Outdoor Spin at Lanark Lifestyles or Yoga on our facebook page we have something for everyone!
If you are new and wish to join the South Lanarkshire Leisure team, you can join online. We are offering an amazing fitness membership for £25 per month (50% concession and junior rate applies). There is no better time to commit to your health and fitness!
Our fitness class programme is running at the following sites:
- Biggar Sports Centre
- Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill
- Blantyre Sports Centre
- Carluke Leisure Centre
- Coalburn Leisure Complex
- Dollan Aqua Centre
- Hamilton Water Palace – held at various locations in the Hamilton area
- Hareleeshill Sports Barn
- John Wright Sports Centre
- Eastfield Lifestyle
- Fairhill Lifestyles
- Lanark Lifestyles
- Strathaven Leisure Centre held at Avondale Community Centre
- Willie Waddell Community and Sports Centre
Book a fitness class online.
View our fitness class programme.
SLLC Fitness Online membership
This is our live and interactive membership. It gives you access to South Lanarkshire Leisure’s fitness classes in the comfort of your own home.
What are the benefits of this membership?
- Interact with your coach on a two way platform
- Get feedback and motivation instantly as they will be able to see you working out
- Help you reach your health and fitness goals
- Be able to work out in the comfort of your own surroundings
- Workout anywhere, anytime with the on demand library
- Try something new
Our online membership is only £5 per month for existing members or £10 per month for our pay as you go customers.
To purchase this membership, or to add to your existing membership, visit Join @ Home.
If you would like more information before you decide please email enquiries and a member of staff will be happy to help.
Les Mills On Demand – online fitness
You may be familiar with the Les Mills classes that we currently run in our studios – Body Pump, Body Attack, Body Combat to name a few.
Les Mills On Demand is an online subscription that gives you access to over 1000 workouts at the touch of a button.
We work in partnership with Les Mills to offer our customer a free trial period followed by a reduced monthly fee.
- Please note that all fitness class timetables run indefinitely and are subject to variation or cancellation during public and school holidays. The timetable is managed in real time and will reflect last minute cancellations due to adverse weather, coach illness etcetera.
- If you give four hours’ notice or more of a cancellation, your booking will be moved to another available time. If no suitable time is available, you will receive a full refund.
- If you fail to give four hours’ notice of a cancellation or do not turn up for a pre-booked class, you will not receive a refund for the lost booking. Members and Activage card holders will be charged a £2 cancellation fee. If you have an outstanding payment (say a £2 cancellation for a class) you may be refused the booking or access to the class until you have paid the outstanding amount.
- If a customer, who has pre-booked their class and has not turned up for the class start time, their space may be given to a customer who is waiting.
- Names on the booking sheet are non-transferable. Any customer arriving more than five minutes late will be denied access to the class as they have missed the warm up.
- We cannot always guarantee the teacher mentioned will take the class due to sickness and holidays.
- All class participants must register at reception or kiosk.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their continued support. We are enjoying having you all back!!
Share this page
From Aerobics and Aquafit to Will Power & Grace, discover what class type you want to go to.
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture currently has four Facebook pages.
We believe health and fitness should be a lifetime commitment and therefore customers who follow this philosophy should be rewarded.